The intuition of ladies is extremely accurate. This is further assured by my findings. He has confirmed that i m right. Well, though the explanations were clear, i still dun feel real good. Cum to think of it, who will feel good about being accused? Bear wif me cos i m gonna nag abit... peepz, juz a gentle reminder that dun ever push the blame to other pple when there's any problem wif ur relationship. If it's ur fault, own it! If u dun trust ur guy, then tie him up so u wont lose him! Read smth from my friend's blog...wish to share wif u guys: if trust is already there in ur relationship, dun try to do anything to spoil it. Cos once it's broken, it's real difficult to mend it back. I m not trying to hint anything..it's purely extracted to share.
Again, u may think i m a petty person even though after all the explanations. I do feel abit better but not totally recover from the lousy mood. Afterall, i still feel terrible for being blamed.
I am thinking of clearing my name....shd i?