YEs, i m down wif flu....and sorethroat as well. Must be the durians ydae which caused me to be in such a state. Well, keep tat aside. I am in a delighting mood now cos juz had a conversation wif serena! hahaa...it's has been a long long time since we last chatted on the phone. And the most surprising thing is she's the one who called me. It's a rare thing ok...i meant it. No matter what, the conversation realli brought me fond memories of those days when we were in sec sch. Folding skirts to make it short, tucking out shirts after we had a full meal or rather after sch...hee...and taking neo prints. I truly missed them. Time slipped off fast and it has been years since we have parted. Hope to see them real soon ba!
I m looking forward to return to bvss tml esp seeing my long lost friends! Hope to catch up wif them. heee....