Life is back to normal.......
After school has started for 2 wks, tutorials are gg to commence from tml onwards. And u noe wat? I have been stucked in one of the tutorials for 2 days! I am juz too stubborn tat i cant solve them so i redo them twice or thrice. Soon, my confidence begin to diminish and i am here blogging.
Sch work aside, if u have read my previous entry, i have bought weilian's Cd! hee....and i m thinking if i shd buy kelly's...hahaaa... I noe i shd have a stand lar but i like both contestants lei...so how to be impartial? hmmm...but someone gg to buy kelly's rite? then i can listen oso mah....kekeZ
sianz...gonna get back to my studies le....Next wk is d third wk le...so fast! hee....nvm, i shall keep my eyes wide open in sch...perhaps i might be able to spot JunYang (SuperStar's eliminated contestant) out there! Check it out, man!