<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Wednesday, September 14, 2005Y
Bad, handicapped and lethargic day!

ok...i had a bad day. Forget my phone and one major thingy which i shall not mention here. hahaa.. To june: if u r reading my blog now, u shd noe wat is it ar...and thanks for looking out for me ok! hahaa....

And back to forgetting my phone, I feel so lost and handicapped...cos usually i will look for my phone when i am free. But today it is totally out of reach for me! I missed all the calls and messages. sianz~

Initally I even have the thought of not attending the psychology tutorial cos the previous one was an extremely bored one. My butt realli hurt after sitting there for 2 hrs and she din stop when time is up! Anyway, we still turned up for the class..thinking of giving her another chance to prove us wrong. hhee...it seems that we have made a gd choice cos she went thru the chapters wif us as the test is coming soon! I feel so guilty when she asked about the progress of reading the textbook...I dun dare to tell her tat i din even complete a chapter...hahaaa...i m realli serious lor. Did try to read the 1st chapter and it simply reminds me of the biology text i used to read in sec sch. The 1st chapter of this psychology text is about sensory neuron etc lor....so i decided to stop there and then. However, that strong sense of guilt within me has signalled me to start doing something. I must definitely make full use of the upcoming wk ( ie my term break) to catch up as much as possible.

Oh ya, ah june, forget tml is ur turn to take the quiz rite? so i suppose u wont have time to read my blog...hahaaa...dun be too happy though ur tutor wld set MCQs for ur class...Still, gd luck to u! =P

ends at 6:10 PM