Songs tat i normally find them nice and meaningful has touched me deeply.
Heaven is touched too...it's tearing now.
Dun worry, i'll be a better person from now on.
Though feelings are ruling me
I will try to win them over
Such words are meant for motivating
Can i do it?
A step outside my hse
Flows of thoughts start playing in my mind
Dun ever be so confident again
Ur confidence lead me to take a step into this
It hurts me deep too..
I won't try to prove how strong i m
Cos human are emotional creatures
I'll do my best to accept all these
and hopefully things will be fine
I m sure tat we'll be great friends juz like b4
tat's much happier isnt it?
I may be crying but i'll be OK!
*PS: I am not myself today so the format of the blog is rather weird, i tot.