<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Wednesday, October 12, 2005Y
I Luv today!

I luv today....izzit becos this is the 1st time i am so attentive in the Chinese TRadition lectures cum tutorial? OR the tutor was so attractive and charming that we simply cant take our eyes off her? I got to say that the topic discussed was rather interesting but gross cos off all the elaborate and detailed explanations, show and pictures about foot binding... the pain suffered is realli unbearable not for short term but it stretches over ur life! I cant see why pple in those days find bound feet beautiful...

Okie let me continue...OR is it the gossipings? The dog that obstructed my path while i was on my way home? Liting updated me? Vin got a job and we had a gd catch-up session? Are these the contributing factors that made my day? hmmmmm....i think some lar but definitely not the dog! I feel so proud of myself that i like Chinese TRadition as in this particular topic...hopefully exam will cover a qn like this! heee...

OK, shall not update too much ....having been slacking these few days and my mugging plan is supposed to commence ydae! okie....i have to go accordingly to my schedule...nid self-discipline! Mugging...mugging...mugging.....

ends at 11:07 PM