I have enjoyed this holidays the most! As compared to previous holidays, I've been slogging hard @ work. But this time round, i am hanging out wif friends, chilling out, crapping, shopping, gossiping....though i spend quite alot, it's still enjoyable afterall.
Going out wif Hq & company reminded me how soon the exam results gonna be released cos theirs would be out this wk! Thereafter, it would be my turn to panick. Haiz, i no longer harbour any hopes of improving to my expectations. I noe it's not tat possible unless miracles occur.
Oh ya, abt my temp job, it's a tough one plus it's demoralising. Dun wish to mention further but @ least, hq is wif me...hahaaa....
Talking to my previous tutor on msn now...hahaa....he told me tat adidas is having 50% off @ novena square adidas factory outlet cos he noes i m an adidas freak...wahhahahhahaaa....but i think they shd be obsolescent gds...kekeZ
OK, stay tuned to my blog cos i'll be posting pictures!