It's finally over...we were all drained out after the entire ceremony was completed. Hopefully, everyone will get over in no time and continue to lead their life. And also, I would like to thank my friends who have dropped by or have expressed ur concerns via sms or msn. THANKS A MILLION!!!
Sumtimes, you do not have to conceal the fact. If it's the reality, people will cum to realise. I am taking it well cos juz like wat Han Fei Zi believed "Humans are downright evil."...dun u think so? hahhaaa...i m not trying to be pessimistic about the world. Juz tat, there's always a devil within you...dun u think so? It seems like after my exams, Han Fei Zi's philosophy stays deep in my mind. Hee....
I would be back to work tml. Praying hard tat everything will be over in no time ....then i can enjoy more le~ more ktv sessions cuming up....wahhahahahhaa....