I saw my polytechnic lecturer(Mr Chan) @ city hall today and surprisingly he still remembered me but not my name! hee....had a gd chat wif him. He's a SNAG...definitely a gd catch..hee...my friends used to tease tat i m in luv wif him. hahaa...in fact, i do! I am in love wif his teaching style...short and sweet! And till to date, jeremy still joked abt this. Paiseh lei..hee... Anyway, i am delighted to see Mr Chan. I could not help repeating to Jeremy tat i am so happy cos i saw Mr Chan....hahaa...u can imagine how much i luv Mr Chan! LOL~
And wat updates do i have for the day? I cut my hair...hmm...as usual, i like it @ the salon but when i came home, i think this hairstyle makes me look like an idiot! hee...anyway, hair will grow...so i shall wait till my hair grow long enuff b4 i can do something else to it..kekeZ
I m feeling hungry now @ 12.55am....hmm...shd i eat or not?