I have a farnie encounter during work. For those who are not aware wat i have been doing, I am actually a telemarketer this holidays. I make phonecalls to pple to invite them to attend a personal career discussion in financial planning sales. Let me share wif you the conversation i have wif this weirdo:
kAren: Our purpose is to invite you to attend a personal career discussion. There's no obligation but juz wanna let u find out more about this career opportunity and at the same time, we'll be offering u wif a free behavourial style analysis.
Weirdo: I am not interested.
kAren: Oh, but it's onli for 30 minutes plus there's nth much to lose as well since we are giving u a free behavorial style analysis.
Weirdo: It's ok, i am already a
psycho. I dun think i nid any analysis.
kAren: Ok, no problem. Thanks alot for ur time and have a nice day! bye.
I was stunned for a moment...thinking psycho is equivalent to a psychologist. But on 2nd thoughts, i suddenly realised tat he's not a psychologist! He's a PSYCHO! Wat THE **** ....hahaaa....i better not pollute my blog. hee...
He must be terribly impatient to end the conversation wif me and so resorted to such a way. It's so idiotic..he can declined my offer politely and i will put down the phone lor...Anyway, it's rare to meet pple like Weirdo who admitted tat he's a psycho himself...wahahhahaha!