I dun wish to blog till.....
I realli dun feel like blogging till....................
I saw my part-time dearie's bloggie!!!!! Heh my dear, wat has happened to u? Why ur entry sound kinda depressed? I suppose u are encountering bad times in sch huh? Gal, cheer up ...cos we'll be on a date this sun...hahahaaa....and ya, of cos i feel that i am realli fortunate to cross path wif you out of so millions, billions or zillions of pple out there, to click wif u out of so many pple in the entire company or rather department and still be able to keep in contact wif u after we have left the shitty place...isnt's it a blessing? And babe, i think u must be involved in some pple related issues...hahaaa...i noe u will be ABLE to handle! COS my dear mah! hahhaa...of cos able to defeat all issues lar!
Jiayou jiayou.....my part-time dearie ROCKS! :) See ya on sun!