Had a suay(bad) day...The strap of my bag torn off when i was juz below my block so gotta change it...then when i slammed the door while rushing, it hit on my finger...kaoz...nvm...then i scurried thru out my journey sia! Upon reaching Clementi interchange, I took the bus to school....usually the trip was fast and smooth....BUT TODAY the bus stopped at almost every traffic light! And the most unlucky thing was i dunno why the tutor called me @ corporate finance class today to answer a qn! He has nv called me once lor...and in fact, there's so many pple in the class....why me? I dun even noe wat he's teaching lor....so all i did was juz remained silent...but i tried to make up by answering some questions that he threw to us later...hee...
OKOK...enuff of my suay day...tml gg to NUH for medical appt...sianz....then still gotta return to sch for proj discussion...there goes my free day!
Gg to mug le...meanwhile waiting for phone call...LOL~ i will stretch my ears big big...dun wan history repeat itself cos i din hear my phone ring this morning and so ONE missed call from Beijing!!!!
I am gg to stay attentive this time...