I dunno...i dunno how to do the paper....wat i am doing...how i am feeling...wat to do next...LOST! I dunno how i will fare for this disastrous paper...if my CAP will drop further...if anyone want to employ this stupid gal...
I dunno if i cry becos of the letter or izzit after the dissappointing paper...I noe neither!
Depressed, dissapointed, lost, pessimistic is wat i am feeling now...
Damm it! I am not gonna be pulled down all the way....I am gonna piang for the remaining papers...I dun admit defeat!!!!!!! Before, i piang..let me finish venting my anger.
Try me...stupid idiotic CF! U can cum out wif questions from all chapters but not CAPITAL structure! Tat's the onli topic that i am kinda zai wif...yet i can onli see questions about decision trees, lattice and worst of all, mergers and acquistions! Time is so tight and yet u still ask me all the share price etc! Shit rite? AND MCQs....so wat wif giving us MCQs? trying to help us pull thru wif all the brain-wrecking multiple choices qns??? And we are so sure that we can score ONE qn correctly out of the EIGHT MCQs cos tat's the most straightforward question! Though this is an open bk exam, u dun have to give me such tough questions rite??? it's challenging...if u wan to achieve that standard of challenge, u have attained ur goal. .
That's all ....i am gonna put this damm idiot f***ing paper behind my mind and get on wif the remaining....I believe that miracles do tk place!