This is a delayed post cos i am gonna blog abt wat I have done for the past couple of days. Before I do so, let me 1st evaluate myself based on my resolutions that I have set for 2006.
Resolutions for 2006
1) I hope to be in a naggings-free world regardless watever i do and think.
=> Seems like pple around me are still nagging for good and for bad. So not achieved.
2) I dun wanna be a caged bird!
=> Er...U all shd noe. This is still not achieved.
3) Can i juz have at least an A in my last 2 semesters before i bid gdbye to school?
=> Wooooohooo...I've got this! I am easily contented with the one and only A- tat I have scored.
4) OR can i be free from questions like "Have bf already?", "why dun have?" etc...Vincent, u might find these familiar (",)
=> I am freed from such qns finally.
5) To be more healthy, happy, optimistic, hardworking, motivated and intelligent.
=> Hmmm...kind of. Though being pessismistic is still my trademark, I have sorta become better.
6) Minimise the no. of jerks, idiots, bastards, devils n liars entering my life in 2006 and maximise the kind souls, guardian angels, suave dudes, pretty babes to cross paths in my life!
=> Perhaps it's inevitable to minimise encounters of the former cateogry. It's owed to them that add excitement in my life. LOL...As for the latter, I am pretty contented to have a gym and baking khaki, KTV lovers and confidants.
All in all, I think my 2006 still not too bad la...
So wat are the most memorable things for me in 2006?
Firstly, a bf adds more wonderful memories and happiness in my life. His silly and unfeasible ideas really make me loss for words....lol..they create laughters but it could be quite lame @ times :P
Secondly, this sem's results made me realise the hard work tat I have put in did not go to waste. I luv this sem esp wif my cooperative team members.
HENCE, after much brainwrecking, I have come up with my resolutions for 2007:
1) Strive for better results in NUS or maybe ACCA if i realli get to do it.
2) Land with my dream job.
3) Travel wif my loved ones.
4) Get the r/s to be stronger and gg even further.
5) Though pple dun ask me if i am attached or why i dun have bf etc, they now ask me " when r u getting married?"...Gosh, pls dun ask me these la..tat will constitute a resolution then.
I think all the above will be sufficient. Also implicitly, i wish for good health etc la...no nid to state la. Year2007 harbours a sense of mystery for me cos I have no idea wat I am gonna become after graduating. Hopefully, it will be a smooth-sailing year. Happy NEW Year 2007, pple! Cheerz~