ahahahaa...i think most pple are sick of navigating to my blog but dun get to see any updates. Well, i am back in action again cos mr toh says i shd continue blogging so tat he has one more link to visit. And here i am, juz gave my bloggie a new skin.
I am feeling tired today cos i went ecp wif mr G...yes....ur eyes arent playing tricks and my hands are typing well...I really went ECP-East Coast Park. Cycling there....Peeking at babes and hunks....Saw so many pple roller blading lor. I am damm envious of those pple la! Wonder how long it takes for one to pick up the art of blading swiftly just like walking....I want to learn lei!!!!
hmmm...results gonna be out soon in 2 wks time i think. Hopefully CAP wont drop...and hopefully i can get more job offers by then wif more attractive pay. LOL...
Apart from the above brief updates, just like to let u guys noe tat i am currently doing my internship at a leading professional service firm. wahahhaa...better not keep the name of company confidential. Anyway, i tell u all - I am damm impressed wif the pantry lor!!! Simply press the buttons and u get ur biscuits and drinks free!!!! U noe usually u see those vending machines in hospitals etc and u have to drop ur coins in before selecting ur drink rite?? BUT here, u can juz press the drink u want lor...no nid to put in coins! I tell u...it's a damm welfare company la!
hee....enuff of praises. I think I am gg to sleep soon le...ahhaa..old pple nid more sleep...I'll be back wif more updates...soon i hope :P