This is a sianz wk cos i have realli little work for internship la...so sianz lor! Not motivating @ all! Ydae I was looking forward to sneak off on the dot @ 5.30pm cos I am meeting mr G to celebrate our 11mth anniversary. Hee....i think it's realli damm fast. I could still recall the time when he's leaving for china and now it's like...wow...11mth! Met him @ Somerset mrt...this bf of mine was wearing his new clothes that he bought during our last shopping spree. Ta Da~he bought me a blue rose..ahahhaa! ya, juz one....but i realli appreciate it.
And then we made our way to Velage ( dunno if i spelt the name correctly) - it's a restaurant that has a similar concept like Marche, located @ the basement of Heeren. I love crepes!!! Yummy...
Mentioning about food, i had a very scumptous lunch this noon @ my intern company. I think this company has done a great job in its welfare aspect. The xmas lunch catered for its employees was terrfic. It was from some wonderful hotel. Allow me to list some of these delicacies: Eclare, Chocolates, mee siam, sweet and sour chicken, meat platter (made up of ham etc), oysters, calamari etc....and i think the main attraction was they served red wine, champaign and tiger beer! The company treats employees very nice right??? My intern friends and I were "WOW" and were extremely impressed with the lunch that was catered. We tot it wld be pretty bad if we were to miss out this! ahahahaa...then we "WOW" till so loud...damm embarrassed la.
Hmm...it will be a long weekend for me. I luv it but i have no plans! Mr G's dad and bro are back. So he shd be spending time with them. I'll be gyming wif Susan. Great! Can jian fei together...heee..
Okie, it's a naggy post abt food..hee..pardon me :P
And btw, merry xmas!!!! Enjoy this festive season and have great fun! Cheers (",)