Hee! I've found a job to occupy me for 5 mths or so before I proceed to my full-time job tat starts ard jul/aug. Lol...i shd be contented liao cos both jobs meet my expectations apart from the pay. Heee...BUT to me, it's all right to earn less for the a fresh graduate. It's the experience that matters...ultimately it's the exposure that you have gathered that allows u to make a switch. I hope I will work hard to do both jobs well!
Hmmm...Returned to sch today for a recruitment briefing. The feeling was really different cos this time i returned as a graduate instead of a stressful student. I dunno if I can handle part-time study in future...Still, i will try lor...bo pian for my future!
Brainstorming now wat to do cos sunday is a special day :P Will update again when I have confirmed and completed the final product. heee...