THis is the 3rd wk and I am on a new job which was assigned today. Initially the Administrative Officer aka AO ( that is the person who arranges our schedules and keep us booked at all times) told me I have no jobs. SO she asked me to help her pick up some interns. OK, so i did so. BUT when i reached the venue, no pple was there. I tried calling her but to no avail. Eventually, i went to look for her and she told me the HR personnel has send the interns to her. OK nvm. I returned to my free seating desk to do the web based learning thingy.
While i was reading the web based learning material, I also sms. AND at this very critical moment, a sup (aka supervisor) together wif the AO approached me. AO explained to me that this sup, Josephine nids me to help her team. SO i was last minute on job. LOL.....to an industrial area near boon lay!!! hahahhaa...I was happy abt it BUT the tot that I have to attend lessons on wed and fri...i realli wan to faint. This job will last me for 1 mth. lol....
During the session today, I realli appreciate my senior for being so patient in teaching me. Each time she asks "Do you noe depreciation reasonableness test?" , "Do you know how to get this figure?" I will either shake my head or give her a very confused look. wahhahahaha....No matter wat, she has been kind to me. Maybe it's juz for the 1st day or wat...i have no idea. I hope i will get along well wif her for these 4 wks.
OK...enuff of my rantings. I am gonna go to my books. Counting down to the exams but my progress of revision is so slow. I wanna jiayou. I wanna clear the papers fast.