<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Sunday, October 07, 2007Y

I feel satisfied after strolling a while @ Orchard. Note strolling is the key word here. I hate rushing nowadays. Every Wed and Fri esp. Each time when I am juggling with my laptop and audit bags while on my way for lessons, I curse and swear deep in my heart. Why am i taking this route??

And oh ya, I finally experienced working on a sat in the office. Dun worry pple, there's aircondition in the office during the day. It's not stuffy. BUT ard 8ish, it's getting suffocating. STILL, not to worry, the company treats its pple well cos of its people 1st policy. There are fans ard.

It's the start of a working wk tml. Counting down cos it's our last wk in tuas!!!!!! Finally~ I am looking forward to returning office on friday....yippie. :)

Gonna go for my fruity dinner...ciao~

ends at 9:36 PM