<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Thursday, November 29, 2007Y

I am gg to take my exams in another wk's time but till this pt in time, i have yet to received my exam docket. Worries, worried, worrying. Call the association again and again yet each time, they keep pushing off by saying UK side hasnt get back to me. Today, I've tried my luck to call again and again cos their line is always engaged. Finally they told me tat they are gg to issue me a letter tat allows me to sit for the exams. -Phew-

Haven been able to focus much cos I am afraid that I might end up not being able to tk the exams. So now, i am gonna whack the consolidation hard! Consol is damm extremely freaking horribly tough la. I realli wonder why I used to like it so much during my poly days. Love cannot be rekindled between consolidation and me. hahahhaa....Freaking crazy liao...

Books time!

ends at 2:36 PM