Btw GSS has started!!!! And before it started, I got some insider news tat Coach having sale la...BUT me so guai la...nv go ydae and ended up gg today! To my surprise, the queue at Taka was bloody long but it din tk me very long to get into the shop. The shop was phew...CROWDED! The items were messy...things here and there...tat's the symptom of ongoing sales. hahaha...Tot of getting smth but nothing much was left cos mostly have been grabbed up! Then I strolled to DFS wif my mum...wah lau, the outlet there was even worse...some of the shelves were empty! hahahaa...realli so cheap to this extent sia. SO I decided to go LV to see...let me emphasize again: I went into the shop intending to take a look nia. I saw my Saleya! So ask the salesperson to show me la...touch touch here and there...then i gave my mum a cheeky look...hahhaha..and tadah....

here's the loot on my bed now...Not very professionally taken though...

hahaaa...a more pro pic...My reward for passing the 2 acca subjects last sem, pulling thru the audit peak and the 2 GST reporting quarters in HSBC, struggling thru all the shit, boosting morale for the cuming acca exams and most importantly, my ADVANCED birthday pressie!