<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Saturday, May 24, 2008Y

When I woke up this morning, my mum was chatting on the phone. So after washing up, i turned to my notes...but without breakfast, I am unable to get my engine started. Hence, I tried looking for food high and low. BUT realli no food lor cos my mum has been busy working so nv replenish stock. Then suddenly i rembr Grace give me smth during one of my acca class.. and Tadah!!!! I found this in my room which i have yet to open up!

Chocolate Banana Pocky from THailand! Finally got smth to eat :P


Close up of the box...hahaa...the monkey is so cute rite? kekez... my mummy ate my pocky while she's chatting. She says it's so nice...Singapore got sell anot ar??? To my knowledge, i dun think so la...heard tat it's not available in Singapore and tat's why pple get it from Thailand la. Well, if any kind souls who read my blog and is gg to Thailand, u noe wat to do hor...muhahaha
Posted by Picasa

ends at 11:24 PM