ya i noe i haven been blogging. BUT at least my last entry was still in 2008 rite?? hahahhahahhaa.
OK some updates of my life: currently having study leave, i am mugging @ home. Progressing very slowly....old liao brain is working very slowly lor. SIANZ
Counting to my hk trip. I am so excited when jacq shared wif me her itinery in hk!!! hahahhaa....and the bed in my recommended hotel looks sooooooo comfy!!!! I am so wanna go HK too!!!!!! Cant wait and counting down to d day~
BUT before tat, my bdae cum 1st! I hope i am not assigned to some shit jobs during that period and let me celebrate my bdae happily without any worries at the back of my mind. Saying abt bdae, I am gonna classify myself as mid-twenties soon. Say gd bye to early twenties! And d next moment before I noe it, i am gonna enter the late twenties le!!! Arghhhhhhhh.....