Before the clock hits 12 midnight, i must blog abt my encounter these days! I realli feel blessed to have these friends around me...
1stly: On d day of my law paper, I saw my dajie!!! Actually she's my poly friend lor...same class for 3 yrs!! And we always call her dajie....so when we finish d paper, I asked out how to get out of d place cos i took a cab there. I have no idea how to go to d mrt from ACJC...hahahaha....but my dear dajie called a cab...D cab was waiting outside so she offered to drop me at the mrt! So gan dong.....very nice rite??
2ndly: I still took a cab to ACJC d next day for my audit paper. hahaa...cos very hot to walk there la. Then my friends who took ACCA lesson wif me was there oso! ME not very close wif them la...but can tok lor...nice pple ya. So I told them after exams, must wait for me cos i dunno how to walk to d mrt. Then one of them asked me where i wan to go....i say bouna vista mrt. He said "NO, i mean where exactly u heading to?" I told him bugis...he says he send me there! WAH cool rite?? Why I have such sweeeet friends ar???
This does not stop here. I meet my poly gang @ bugis MOF for dinner. Well, u noe our topics now revolve ard diamond rings, cars, jobs and marriage! WAH....symptom of us aging lor...
So when we wanted to go home, hq and wilfred got car la....then wilfred driving vin home cos they both live in d east. SO I am d only one heading to mrt. At this critical moment, Wilfred offered to drive me home...i live in boon lay k! Mai siao siao.....whahahahaha.....I realli love them lor...Then can see hq and wilfred's new car.....so cool! I wanna smth like tat Swift...hee...cute cute de~ Somemore I can watch Jay's concert dvd on wilfred's car!!!!! SHIOK
Lastly: This happens today.....I left my client's place at ard 7 plus cos was following up smth. Then was carrying my laptop, audit file and stuff la...so decided to return to office to put them in my locker. As I alighted at raffles place mrt and walking to ORQ, I saw Vin! hahahhaa....He asked me where i heading to and he accompanied back to office and even offered to help me carry my laptop! Wah....why there's such kind friends on earth ar??? So gan dong lor.... (PS to vin: As promised, I wanted to blog abt this and i realli did! heee...)
Conclusion: Life doesnt always turn out to be a fantasy. But wif such wonderful friends ard, they beat all the demons tat i meet at work or outside.