<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Saturday, June 07, 2008Y

I din noe clara and yy read my blog!!! Seriously, i tot they nv did. I juz blog for a minority population out there...lol...

Anyway, I had a gd time chilling out wif them today...Of coz, I did bitch abt some bian tai pple la...I think it will be gd to post in some pics to show how fun we have enjoyed ourselves in cafe. It's my 1st time @ cheesecake cafe...heard say wee and some other friends mention b4 but nv go b4! SO today we headed there...it's in siglap la...d other side of the world cos i live in boon lay lor! For the sake of my friends and cheesecakes, it's worth it! I had strawberry oreo cheesecake. I must say it's nice...not too overwhelming.

Well, think u guys wont believe how nice the cheesecakes are till u all see d pics...lol...Pics to be provided by clara. So pls do wait patiently cos i believe it will take a while for her to load...hahahhaha

Oh ya, richy clara (cos she owns a LV wallet with so many Credit cards!) treated me the cheesecakes...Thanks so muchhhh....kekez Will buy famous macau products for u from my hk trip!

Bought a chocolate cheesecake for Dar. I dun realli like choco cheesecake la but i think he likes. I was talking to him on d phone while i walked to his house. His house damn ulu lor...As i walked past the other houses during that time, the roads were dark and there were dogs behind the gates of some houses. I can still see one dog that was sitting in one of the house. The height of it in its sitting position is taller than my waist lor! Tat's super frightening. Their woofing and barking sounds make things worse! I walked real fast lor...D best part is i lost my way!!!!! Luckily dar saw me cos i told him i was outside his house. Heng ar..

I hope the slice of cake will motivate and encourage him..and good luck too in passing d paper tml!

After wishing gd luck, it's time to go home! He cant walk me home la cos he nid to tuck in early for his paper which starts real early tml. SO i walked home myself lor...immediately called susan to tok on d phone. Her voice accompanied me thru the dark roads and barkings and woofings...realli glad for her companion.

OK, tat's for today. Hope will upload d pics soon!

ends at 11:41 PM