OK this is a belated post for my BIRHDAY! I got no time to blog on the actual day cos everything was so packed that day. Luckily I still made it in time to meet dar..hahhaa....and by d time i reached home, my bed is d only thing I wan. wahhahaha
1stly, wanna thanks everyone who has send birthday greetings and wishes to me via sms, mms, msn, friendster, facebook or even call me personally. I truly appreciate each of them. Special mention abt liting...my galfriend for d past 13 years! gosh...amazing rite? Anyway, she's d only one who called me personally admist of her exams preparations. GAn dong~And oso my dear brother( I mean d real one...got blood ties one) who made an attempt to be d 2nd one wishing me. He wanted to let my bf be d 1st one to do tat....BUT my bf was in bed already...hahaha..end up my bro is still d 1st one. My bro trying hard to be d 1st one while dear jieying(my ex-ey colleague) tried to be d last one. wahahahhaa.... damn farnie rite? No matter wat, it realli warms my heart to receive all the wishes. Thanks.
2ndly, wanna thank my dar for burning a small hole to some but a big hole to him in his pocket. hahhahahaa....
1) Meet dar @ city hall mrt after my work and d rather "interesting" training on FRS 18-Revenue. Was waiting and tadah.... he reached and gave me a bouquet of flowers! Surprised lor cos it has been a long time since he last gave me flowers. The last bouquet was during V dae last yr! So hur hur hur...happy lo~
2) Then we proceed to to ride on the Singapore Flyers! Coooool....get to enjoy the nightview. I was damn pissed off wif my camera then cos it's super lousy.. Din realli tk many nice pics. Anyway, we planned to ride it again when d IR is up. I believe the view then will be even more enjoyable.
2) During the ride, we started to get hungry. SO immediately after d ride, we think of wat to eat. Decided to settle for this italian restaurant @ Singapore Flyers. Its pizza is amazingly nice lor. It's unique cos it's not oven-baked. All pizzas are freshly made and then baked in a stone cave! Cool rite? U can feel the difference esp in the crust. The crust is so crispy just like biscuits unlike those thick ones that we ate in fast food restaurants. There is only one size for the pizzas and intelligently, we din order too much. The pizza was quite big and definitely more than enuff for us. kekez..
3) So before eating, my present was already presented to me! LOL....it's put in a swarovski paper bag so definitely not LV! hahhahaa.....dar says LV too out of budget liao. BUT this is something that I like oso....heee...it was a lovely heart pendant necklace with a pair of heart earrings! They were all bling'ing at me~ hahhaa...I luv bling bling! This time crystal...dar, next time diamond k! hahahahhahaha...i noe u will kill me...muhahaha
4) And this bf of mine super farnie...he thought of buying a cake but too much for us ...so tried to get a slice but the shop dun have birthday candles. End up I dun have a cake. If u have read my previous entries, blowing candles and making wishes is an essential part to celebrate my birthday! He did try to look for cakes when we reached Singapore Flyers but then they oso dun have candles. So sad rite? Also, I was feeling tired already....hence we headed for home.
The celebration lasted for onli a short while. BUT I appreciate wat bf has done. (but dar, rembr to buy me smth so tat i can blow candles k!) hahahhaaa...
Conclusion: I have had a great day on my birthday! Looking forward to bf's bdae which is cuming soooon.....