Just to pen down the feelings to sit at a manager's desk!!!! hahhahahahaa....Ydae I was helping my manager to do some admin work. So she asked me to sit a one of d vacant manager's desk. wahahhahahaa....Actually nothing special la....juz tat, it's a place where i nv seat b4 la. D best part is manager's desk is fixed. Unlike us, we got to chop seats or help pple to chop seats. hahahhaaa...Well, i dun think i can survive till i becum manager. Though I onli sat there for an hr or so, it's not too bad to have the feel. At least I experienced it once. kekez.
OK....I've did something drastic recently. Pple find it unbelievable while others give me tat look " ARE U CRAZY?".
I signed up for the Standard Chartered FULL Marathon!!!!!!!!! Yess.... i noe the route covers 42.195 km. I noe it's hell long and tiring to jog tat kind of distance.
ALL thanks to my kind bro who managed to change my mind when i intend to settle for 21km. This phrase that he said happen to impress me "U are there to complete not compete."
I am definitely not there to compete but I will strive to complete cos I wan the finisher teeee!!!!