<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Friday, September 19, 2008Y

After d baby nicole show ended at 10pm, we headed to hq's room. The 1st thing i fall in luv is her extra super big wardrobe! SO tall.....I doubt it can fit in a hdb room. Even if it can fit, there's no room to move ard! hahahha...
Ok...then we settled down to bowl! Hq's hse got bowling alley! Shiok sia....kekez....kidding la...her hse is not so big. WE played Wii. Wii is another thing tat i fall in luv wif and then accompanied by the wide lcd tv that she has in her room. Damn coool.....
So it's my turn to bowl...hq and wil staring at the screen patiently to see if i will strike all pins. I look super ugly la...but dun care. I dun wanna get d worst score! I dun wanna be d last!

ends at 11:29 PM