I am back and inspired to blog about something. Just read my buddy's blog and saw the list of top 30 things that she wanted to achieve. She was inspired by an article in Cleo and now i am inspired by her blog entry to do up a list of my own!
Here it goes:20 things to do before I turn 301) Own a car of my own. I dun mean those luxurious ones la...a simple Nissan March will satisfy me. BUT for now, i am in love with the red Honda Fit!
2) Give my mum a monthly allowance of @ least $700.
3) Get married =>hopefully my bf wanna marry me...hahahahhaahahaa!
4) A young mummy wif 2 kids => Eh....unable to assess on this. There are several factors to consider. Despite so, I still hope to be like Sharon...actually kinda envious her: Married wif 2 kids now. Though she might have to scarifice things like time and money for her kids, it's a long term investment ya?
5) Set up a small business to sell d latest in trend clothes. => Can earn $$ and can wear the clothes that I like. It's a stone killing two birds idea rite?
6) Complete my acca=> Actually i aim to complete it by 27 or latest 28. However, things might not go in d way i wan it to. SO i shall make a conservative goal : finish it by 30!
7) Own a decent place to live. => Dunno when will achieve this. lol...
8) Travel to Europe
9) Fly to Europe and buy @ least 2 LV bags there. wahhahahaa...LV fanatic :P Well, at least 2 items is more attainable rite? BUT fly to europe oso cost a big hole in my pocket lei :P
10) Travel to Japan
11) Get at least 2 items from burberry blue label. hahhahaa..shit...dar is gg to comment that I am brand conscious again.
12) Travel to Taiwan
13) I wanna go shopping in Xi-men-ding, eat d zha4 ji1 pai2 (fried chicken cutlet) and oyster mee sua there!!!!!
14) Own an item from each of the following brands:
i) Burberry
ii) Gucci
iii) Miu Miu
iv) Louis Vuitton15) Keep my room neater and cleaner at all times.=> I cant keep my stuff neat all yr round. I can tidy it this moment and they will get messed up within a very short timeframe.
17) Get a satisfying job that paid me at least 5k per month. Wat i mean by "satisfying" is I derive a great deal of achievement and I enjoy wat i am doing.
18) Pursue a masters or maybe CFA.
19) Own a credit card? hahhaa..i still dun dare to apply for one cos i fear that I might exceed the credit limit. kekez.....i can shop like crazy and wif a credit card in card, I cant promise that I will behave myself.
20) Learn cooking. Perhaps boil soups or cook simple dishes. hahhaaa....dun laugh, at least i am gd in dealing wif cup noodles. I am sure that there's pple who are worse than me! heee....
My buddy's list consist of 30 things. Mine is only 20 cos I am unable to cum up wif so many things at a go. So for the time being, it's a list of top20 things that I wanna do before i turn 30! Have only achieved one so far, that is, to own a LV bag! kekez...well, my list is more of getting my wants rather than wanting to upgrade myself. Just wanna enjoy life. After all, I have studied for 15.5 yrs and it's still counting as I am still taking my acca now. AND I seriously nid to defend myself that I am not brand conscious. Those items are set as a source of motivation for me to work harder.
Let's see whether I'm able to achieve more of the above as time goes by~ Now, i nid to go read up d tax notes lo~