<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Thursday, September 04, 2008Y

I was kinda bored so went to browse my pri and sec sch website. Wah very coool...then i get to listen to d school songs...recalling how to sing them. hahaa...

And when i was looking at the speech day's speech by the current principal, I found out more about the teachers who used to teach me. One of them was " Miss Tan Yee Kim"!!!! Gosh i can still rembr the loads of questions from Ten years series that she made us practice and practice. She taught me E. Maths and A.Maths. Well, she's nice la...but she's too nice.....hahahaha....she gave us sooooooooooooooooo many homework to do on normal school days as well as during sch holidays. I noe she did tat for our own good la...but still, it's realli too much to handle. I can recall each morning we will try to reach sch early to borrow homework from others then we copied! I admit that I am one of them...hahahaha...sometimes realli too much homework to be done so I end up copying. OR at times, I realli did attempt but still cant do the tough ones so copy lo. kekez...

And all the homework that we have done....we dun get back till perhaps before exams. D best part is she onli put a "Seen" on the homework. Faintz lor....she din mark and how are we supposed to noe tat we are right or wrong?

One of the most memorable incident was I got punished by her! hahahaa...I was copying some homework for Chinese during her class. Was so careless and got caught! lol....She confiscated my stuff and made me see her after class. hahahaa....i forgot wat was d punishment. BUT it's definitely something fun to recall!

SO having read the speech, I am so inspired to be a teacher now!!!! Esp to teach in a place where u used to come from! FOR A BETTER FUTURE :P

ends at 3:37 PM