<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Friday, September 05, 2008Y

Was saying how inspired I was in the previous entry. And I received it today via mail an invitation to "share your insights with tomorrow's generation". hahahhaa...you guys shd noe where the invitation cums from. Think jieying definitely will get it right....hahahahhaa....And with d burning inspiration ( dunno if it onli last for 3 minutes), I went to register for it. Shall check it out in order to determine whether it's a short-lasting inspiration.

And was chatting wif one of my nus friends, he was telling me where he goes to look for jobs. It's a channel that requires our 6-digit login pin. I decided to explore d system. Not that I am looking for jobs, I am juz curious wat's available. hahahaa...BUT d issue is the system requires the 6-digit pin which I have long forgotten it! We always nid that pin to check our exam results. It has been one yr or so since I last used that pin.....sO i tried means and ways and finally I got it! ahahahahaa

I am really impressed with the networks that NUS career office has established. We all noe that most of the banks have frozen their headcounts and yet I still see various openings from the banks and of coz, other industries as well. Realli coooool....SO there's another source now apart from jobsdb. hahahhaaa...

NOW, it's time to hit the tax notes again. ciao~

ends at 12:42 PM