I wanna vent my thoughts:
Felt like I am on a roller coaster...experienced happiness, sadness and anger. It's not solely based on my mood...i gotta immerse myself in various moods of d pple ard me. Of coz, if it's happiness, u will be delighted. If it's others, it gonna bear a negative impact on u. I can tolerate tat for a day BUT for d next couple of months, I think i will go crazy. It's realli time for me to either increase my tolerance limit or source for alternatives. I am trying real hard to overcome that emotional barrier. Dun wanna tok any further abt this.
Shall blend this depressing mood with happy thoughts. Hq is getting married this cuming sat...so excited!!! lol...finally her wedding album gonna be released to d public. They took very unique pics with all kinds of props. The pics were meant to be a surprise to all the guests on wedding day...kekez...cant wait to see them!!! Weddings aside, chanced upon HER blog and realised that HE has proposed to her. Happy for them indeed! It's d process of his proposal that made me touched. Then i mentioned to Wil...found out that he's gg to propose to his gf!!!! SO coooool.....tat ring cost $7***. (I dunno the exact figure either...lol.) hahhaa...the ring is the main lead afterall in a proposal.
I am now at this stage of my life whereby wedding bells kept ringing...lol....filled wif happiness!!1 (sadness too due to d damage caused..hee)
Shall end my blog here...wanna go do my stuff...tml will be on leave. Nid to recharge before hell strikes. :(