<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Sunday, November 16, 2008Y

Was inspired to blog smth abt my job:

For pple who dunno wat my occupation is or wat my job scope is, maybe the following will help. These are wat pple usually tell or ask me:

1) I tot last yr u have asked before. How come you r asking again this yr? Cant you refer to prior yr documentation?

My response: Well, we just wanna confirm there's no changes.

2) Why u all need so many samples? Dun pick so many can anot?

My response: Sorry, cannot! I wish I can pick fewer samples too so tat I can knock off early.

3) Aiyo, can cum find me another day anot? I am very busy today.

My response: Erm, so when i cum back to you tml, u will be telling me d same thing again.

4) Wat time u all leaving today ar? When d last person leave, u have to leave oso.

My response: U think i dun wan to leave early meh? I oso wanna spend more time with mr zhou gong.

5) Can ask faster cos I got smth urgent to settle?

My response: Everything wan to be fast...u so pro, u do my job la...

6) U mean u dunno? I tot u all noe everything?

My response: SO i look like god? U wan me to tell u 4 digits?

hahhahaa....above are wat I have cum across so far. SO u noe wat I do? Based on the questions, it seems like my job is a pest. I haunt/track pple down and pester them every now and then. For some, they think we are god and expect us to know everything under the sun and do everything fast and good. The outcome is either I develop a harmonious relationship with them or they hate me to core for being a disturbing pest.

Well, times are bad. No choice but to do watever i can. I should be feeling glad, at least I still have a job.

ends at 10:31 AM