Times are bad...retrenchments are very "in" nowadays. Those things that do not matter in the past are now a BIG issue. Those who previously feel peaceful and contented that they have a job now worry that they might be the next to leave. Panic. Worried. Demoralised.
Just at this time, I found out that my buddy isnt gg to spend this peak with me. Sadz. I analysed that everywhere i work in, i tend to have a guardian angel who will guide me in work and make me feel safe and sound. In HSBC, I have violet-jie-jie and karen. In here, I got many angels esp my buddy and sup ang. Well, though I have one less companion during this peak, I should at least feel contented that I have this buddy. Now that many are feeling demoralised, I am no exception. Wondering when's my turn to seek greener pasture....perhaps by the time when my turn arrive, my guardian angels are no longer around with me. I think I juz gonna be stronger and pull it thru this period. I hope I'll survive and reach the targeted destination...