<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Tuesday, January 27, 2009Y

On day 2 of chinese new year, I woke up from my sleep and realised that I need to do smth about my acca class. I dun like the lecturer or maybe the way he teaches us. He always randomly picks pple in class to answer questions and he assumes that all of us still rembr the FRS. To be honest, I have forgotten most of the contents and I simply got no time to revise. The best part is I always get 'selected' to answer his questions. His style reminded me of those days when we were in uni whereby lecturers pick us to answer questions so as to award us with participation points. BUT here in acca, there's no participation marks! Freaking stressed whenever I go to his class....i think it's realli time for me to do smth. I wish to learn oso but not under such stressful circumstances.

Shall not tok abt such unhappy things during cny! Gg bai nian soon lo~Taking this opportunity to wish everyone xin nian kuai le! gong xi fa cai~huat ar!

ends at 9:51 AM