
I must say the showrooms are of course....impressive la! I feel like living there lor! wahahahhaa....BUT the four-rooms are reallli soooo small. Like those apartments in hong kong! Haha...i think my short-sightedness might get worse if I watch tv in the living room over d long run. COS the living room is sooo small...the distance from the tv is like within an arm's length or maybe two. Then the best part is the kitchen...when dar and i entered, I was like "GOSH"...think it only allows a normal size person to enter at a time la...Two pple in the kitchen form a crowd. LOL...i think if a bigger sized person were to enter, he already blocks the way to the kitchen. SOOOOOOO small....though i noe the area of new flats are getting smaller, it's realli sometimes very frustrating to see them still. hahahhaa..
With all the high expenses involved in settling down, no wonder it's so hard to be tai tai~lol...not my dream la, BUT i dun mind~ kekez
Anyway, seems like we have cum to a stage whereby we arent talking abt our birkenstocks or the in-fashion but about flats! Gosh....BUT why are d flats so ex??? Or rather, why are we so pooor....wahahhahaa...