<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Monday, May 25, 2009Y

Has been ages since I last blogged. I juz wanna dump my complains here. Started my study leave today BUT i was in d office in the morning, intending to leave after i file in the documents. Little did i expect tat i am targeted by pple to do this and that even though i have highlighted that I am on leave.

Another instance was this colleague of mine who spoke to me in a not very polite manner. Hello....i am using a nice tone to speak to u yet u r giving me attitude?

At the same time, work isnt too smooth. Was stucked with alot of follow up which irritate me lotz!

Dad was telling me to stay here longer. Initially I do have the thought to stay "zhang2 zhang2 jiu3 jiu3". However, I am having cold feet already when i experienced this today. I just want to lead a normal life!!!! arghhh...sianz ar!

It's exams season now BUT i realli have no mood to study. Scared to fail but lazy to study...wat to do ar???? I am lost....GOTTA force myself to practice questions now... Prayz for lots and lotz of luck!

ends at 11:50 PM