I am writing this entry a day before mr bf's bdae. I had a big headache, trying to plan for his bdae celebration. Pressies are bought a wk ago BUT venue for dinner and cake all tat are not settled. And i just ordered the cake couple of hours ago and requested for wordings on the cake. I tot it's impossible but emicakes make it possible. Realli thankful for their ability to handle my request. Now, my lessons ending at 1pm in aljunied. Movie starts at 4pm in vivo..meeting bf ard 2 plus and dinner to be at keppel bay ...and i am planning to pick up d cake from tampines one and leave it wif tcc first b4 i meet bf. This will create a pleasant surprise for him when the waiter serves the cake cos he has no idea when i bought the cake. heee...BUT the issue is i nid to pick up the cake and travel from tampines to keppel bay within the limited time period so tat i can make it in time to meet bf. Challenging task sia!!!! I think most likely i nid to take a cab...
Just pray pray that my plan for the celebration will go on smooth~