<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Wednesday, July 01, 2009Y

Oh I forgot to mention that before heading to the mall, we had our lunch at KFC. Wahahahhaa...I dun like!!!! It juz tastes different and the satisfaction level is low. Maybe the only thing that it's better than sg is that it's more spicy. But dar hearts KFC~lol. When we were strolling at the Jetty, we spotted Kenny Rogers!!! Tat's our dinner. Yippie...It's more delicious and appetising than my lunch. Satisfaction level is extremely high! hee...Not only that it is yummy, it's definitely cheap...RM 16.90. We get this in Sg maybe for at least SGD 16.90. So worth it rite???? Slurps...nice and cheap!




After our hearty dinner, we proceed to the waterfall. I din spot any waterfall. All I see was rambutans, bananas and durians on the trees and a roaster. After snapping all these, we wanted to make our way back to the hotel. On our journey back, I spotted ah niu!!!! hahaha...I purposely ask Dar to drive slowly so tat I can capture the cow. hee....interesting rite??


Dar wanted to stop by the Black sand beach to take pics. As per Dar, he says that the sand grains were black and tat's how the beach got its name. BUT i dun see any black sand...anyway, this is our last stop for the day.
Posted by Picasa

ends at 10:02 PM