<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Wednesday, July 15, 2009Y
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SBB!!!

Wooohooo....here is an update on mr bf's bdae celebration. As mentioned in the previous entry, I am supposed to meet him at 2.30 in vivo BUT i reached at 3pm instead. LOL...Cos due to budget constraint, I took train to harbourfront and then tk a cab to TCC @ keppel bay so tat I can leave the cake there wif them. The problem is the uncle in the first cab tat i board dunno how to go though it's just around the area. SO proceeded to board the next cab and still, tat uncle oso dunno how to go. Nevertheless, I was glad that the uncle is kind enough to help me find. Now, next obstacle is that by the time i deposited the cake wif TCC, I nid a cab to get out of the place. Think I am unlucky or wat cos no cab is in sight! lol...so i walk all the way out and to vivo to meet bf. The entire journey took me 15 minutes and by d time i reach, i was sweating like mad. Phew~

Well, very relieved that I finally meet up wif him. Have informed d bdae boy that we are gg somewhere that might be cold. This creative bf thinks I am bringing him to the geographical centre @ vivo... Faintz~~~Actually, we are gg to GV Gold Class to watch Transformers!!!! LOL

~Awaiting for our virgin visit to the Gold Class~


See.. he's so excited to play with the blanket, the seat and the menu. He's enjoying it.

After the movie that lasted for 2 hours plus, we went strolling around vivo before going for dinner. Meanwhile, he's guessing where I am gg to bring him to. He is realli imaginative...one moment, he thought I am gg to bring him for dinner in the cable car. Nest moment, he thinks we are gg to the evolving restaurant! Faintz...sorry dar, i cant make that happen. But u may consider doing that if u r gg to spend time with me on my bdae. hahaa.. So where are we gg for dinner??

The answer is.......Marina @Keppel Bay. Well, we gonna walk there lor.. Luckily, it's already evening time so there isnt a hot sun. Strolling along the bridge now is relaxing and cooling. A no-cost, romantic and nice place for couples to go pak tor. If you do drive, tat will be even better.
Here is the TCC @ Keppel Bay. The ambience there is quite nice...lightings are dim. To me, i think is quite soothing and romantic. BUT mr bf says abit tooo dark...hahhaa...the judgment of wat qualifies as romantic and wat's not is juz a thin line. hahahahaha. Food wise, it's just normal and i dun think there's any for me to comment since I am ok wif any food that dun taste too bad. The gourmet (bf) says the pizza is not freshly made cos the cheese has already hardened and dun look like those freshly made whereby the cheese looks melted. Well, I was hungry so these food are gd enuff to satisfy me. Hee...



This bf of mine kept peeping at my bag and pestering me for his pressie. So gave him this. The box looks big but it's used to confuse him. hahhaa... actually the pressie is quite small. See my bf wif his pressie - Michael Jackson Essential CD.



After the pressie, he's asking for his cake. I told him no cake. LOL...he even told me this before gg to the restroom " I am gg to the toilet. Make use of this chance to arrange a cake for me"...Faintz..He's highly confident that I have got a cake for him! Luckily, I've prepared this. So, I make use of this toilet break opportunity to approach the waiter and coordinate wif him to serve the cake when bf asked for the bill. hee...when bf is back from toilet, he continues to bug me for his cake. Everything went on smoothly...and tadah~here's the cake.


Oh, did i mention that it's a durian cake? The moment the cake is cut, the aroma fills the restaurant. Quite paiseh la cos we scare that there's pple in the restaurant who cant take the smell. We hurriedly finish d cake (as in the slices that we have cut, not the entire cake) and left the place. I continued to tk pics of my bf!!! hahahhaa..
Though the celebration is coming to an end, bf cant seem to stop bugging me for another pressie cos I gave him 2 pressies last year. He's expecting d same this yr..Greedy lor...I only get one pressie each yr. And so here is the 2nd one. It's a new wallet for him and as his wish, I have inserted in a pic that he has wanted. kekez~

Cuming to the end of this entry, I am glad that dar has enjoyed himself. So to end this entry, here is the fav pic of the day!


ends at 5:49 PM