Monday, September 07, 2009Y
Mission to be a mugger failed!
I wanted to start mugging at home today. I managed to glance through the basic principles of corporate governance before my mind start to wonder. I began to think of checking my office email and I went to log in to d office laptop. I went further to check my job bookings in Retain....Looking at all the shitty jobs i have do not make me feel better...I continue to let myself wonder off by surfing my friends' blogs etc. However, the thought that I have registered for 3 subjects this sem really sends chillness down my spine. I am real scared....i dunno if i can juggle wif all the monsters(as in clients and bosses who make my life difficult) at work and the piling wordy notes.
So I think now wat i can do is to start focusing. I cant afford to fail....
ends at 10:58 AM