<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Sunday, September 27, 2009Y

YDae I attended Cousin Jason's wedding. It was an unique experience as it's relatively different from the usual 'yum seng' dinners that we normally go. Firstly when we received the invitation card, there's coupons in there to redeem popcorn and candy floss! For a moment, I thought I am gg a fun-fair..hahaha...BUT it's special lor...Rather than having the usual nothing-much-todo cocktail session, they have this popcorn and candy floss. AND the main lead isnt juz tat..there's this clown who does magic and balloons for the guests before the dinner commences. I realli salute him cos there's a crowd of pple who always surround him and made many chim requests...I've heard Cinderella, cookiemonster, mickey mouse, minnie mouse etc...He's realli gd..I saw the Cinderella and minnie mouse that he has made. SO cooool..... Well, I've got one too...I merely told him that I want a bear holding a flower...and here I got a stylo mylo bear wif black sunglasses holding a stalk of pink flower. -grinz-


Wedding favours from Jason&Joyce. Chocolates and sweets..."Jason luv joyce" are printed on both sides of each candy in the bottle. Sweetness fills the air...




While waiting for dinner to start, my cousin's son(Bobo) was holding on to his milk bottle...And I noticed this small tiny pinky thingy on his hair. Muahhahahahahhaha...It's made of balloon okie....cuteee rite? Hee...I purposely took a close-up as shown on d left of d collage below.



And then as we are enjoying the cold dish, .....


Bobo was enjoying his 2 slices of wheat bread cut into dices.....


As I was browsing the menu to see wat's for dinner, there's this "Dessert- Surprise!". Hahaaa....Each of us was looking forward to the end of the dinner...and this is wat we got as dessert! Mango dices, pomelo, sago and ice-cream in a coconut! It's indeed a pleasant surprise. Yummilicious and refreshing! Not only that, the couple has cut a their wedding cake earlier. This wedding cake is made up of small puff look-alike...After the cake cutting session, it's distributed to each table as our desserts.


Oh ya, I oso wanna blog abt some other things that's special abt this wedding dinner. It's not only like a fun-fair, it's also like a corporate D&D. muahahhahaha....There's a digital guestbook and LUCKY DRAW! yea, it's not a typo...there's a lucky draw. And there's 12 bottles of red wine to be won. Interesting yea? And bobo's mum won it!

And most imptly, there's no table to table photocaking....lol...the photographer moves around and help take pics for you and the pictures are instantly reflected on the screen so that all of us will noe wat's happening around. The pictures will be printed for you as a photocard...See, I got one too!

I personally luv this wedding that I have attended. The couple realli put in efforts to plan this wedding. Before ending this post, shall post some pics of the couple....I have snapped this from their album cos it's realli very nostalgic. Jason and Joyce knew each other during their poly days in TP...so they went back to TP to have their wedding pics taken. And they have participated in the Diary Farm competition thingy...so they went to Cold Storage ( a Company under Diary Farm Group) for their photoshoot too.....I luv their pics!

Recognise this? In the centre open space of TP.

And the last pic here...is at TP biz sch!!!!






ends at 12:54 PM