<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Sunday, December 27, 2009Y
Merry Xmas

OK, i noe xmas is over! I haven been blogging cos it's a damn packed semester due to the fact that Garang Karen has taken 3 papers this sem. Luckily exams are over...and life is back to norm. In addition, given that I am gg to have more work-life balance, I have more time now to do wat I wan now, i hope.

Well, this xmas is d happiest one ever. I look forward to see my pigeon hole stuffed with pressies from my fellow colleagues. See d pic below...aren't d gifts lovely?? Left out d crabtree n evelyn's handcream that Grant gave me cos i already start using it.... hee...



The best pressie this xmas is from dar! I was extremely shocked when i saw the super ultra big Burberry paper bag.



Next question on my mind is which one did he buy?



Tadah!!!!! Here is it!!! The main lead for the day. It's from the latest Spring collection. Actually, i dun care la...so long as it looks nice okie liao...wahahhahaha...

I definitely luv my xmas pressie but dun ask me wat i buy for my bf. IT makes me really guilty. I bought a Zara shirt that he previously tried and was considering if he wanted to buy it. Thinking that he liked it, I went ahead to buy it as a xmas pressie for him. Later on, when he got it, he told me that the shirt did not realli fit him and he doesnt like it very much! Faintz rite???? I was so guilty....we ended up returning to Zara to exchange the shirt for a zara bag tat he liked! WAHAHHAHAAAA....so eventually dar got a satisfying xmas gift. hohoho~

Well, I think tat's for now. Am looking forward to my new life in 2010.

ends at 7:38 PM