<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12998633?origin\x3dhttp://karenisme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to karenisme.blogspot.com
Sunday, March 07, 2010Y
New work place

Time flies. From hesitating if I should quit to tendering of resignation, and now it has been a month plus at my new workplace. Perhaps can let u have a peek at my workstation.



Not that i am trying to show off but the fact that i do not have a fixed workstation for the past 2.5 yrs, I am pretty excited to have one now. LOL...

Well, so far I am still learning, it's a business that's quite complex to understand. Hope that I am able to pick up soon.

Work aside, I got 2 more papers to clear for ACCA and I'll be freed from exams terror!!!!!! hahahhahaa....hopefully things will go smoothly.

Now, there's 4 wedding dinners to attend as at todate in this calendar year. That will mean so many opportunities to feel the joy of my dear friends who are approaching the next phase of their life. Meanwhile, it also implies higher cash outflow for me...hahahhahaha....

Apart from weddings, I am planning to go San Francisco cos BF will be there to work for abt 2 mths. Flying to SF is the most expensive thing I am gonna spend in the past 26+ years. YES, it even costs more than my LV bag. Hence, in order to make the money spend on the air ticket more worthwhile, I plan to spend more days there! That's a plan. Not sure if my current boss gonna approves my leave. lol... The thought of gg SF is so thrilling. Whenever I feel like shit at work, I will think of d SF trip to make myself feel happier.

OK, I think I realli need to start studying cos I have spend 2hrs plus at my com. Shall end this entry wif a pic taken on our 4th anniversary.



Ciao~

ends at 5:07 PM